Shopping Cart $0.00 (0 items)
- There was an error
- It was successful
- Camping > Cooking and Food Prep > Smokers & Wood Chips
Smokehouse Grilling Planks
Post a Review
Smokehouse Grilling Planks - Add Delicious Wood Smoke Flavor to Everything You Grill or Bar-B-Que!
Smokehouse Grilling Planks- Add Delicious Wood Smoke Flavor to Everything You Grill or Bar-B-Que! . Best for Poultry, fish, pork, and vegetables.
100% natural Pacific Northwest Alder adds delicate smoky flavor while retaining a slightly sweet quality. Best for poultry ,fish, pork, and veggies.
100% natural Pacific Northwest Cedar adds smooth, deep wood flavor. Best for fish, beef, and pork.
3 EASY STEPS!
1) Soak Plank in water for 45-60 minutes.
2) Prepare Plank-Bring plank to cooking temperature by heating on bar-b-que grill, at low heat for 5 minutes. Brush a light coating of olive or vegetable oil on top surface only of plank. Place seasoned food on plank.
3) Grill/Bar-B-Que-Use lowest setting on a gas grill or low charcoal heat. Place plank directly over the heat source. Cook with lid closed so smoke will surround and infuse the food. When plank begins to smoke, after 15-20 minutes, check for flame on plank. Use a spray bottle filled with water to extinguish any flame on the plank. Check with a meat thermometer to test for doneness, especially poultry. Discard plank after use. ENJOY!
Approximately 14.5" L x 5.5" W
Discard plank after use
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed