Shopping Cart $0.00 (0 items)
- There was an error
- It was successful
Outdoor Research PL400 Gloves
Post a Review
Outdoor Research PL400 Gloves - This double-layer fleece glove functions as a heavyweight, insulating liner under shells during skiing or winter mountaineering, or a stand-alone glove during cool-weather hiking.
Outdoor Research PL400 Gloves - Toasty warm in the bitter cold, these double-layer fleece glove liners are an ideal companion for long days in the backcountry. MotionWrap™ and MirrorSeam™ construction provide a technical yet comfortable fit, and the silicone grip palm prevents slippage when being used within outer shell gloves or mitts.
- Fabric: 95% Polyester, 5% spandex shell fabric, 100% polyester liner fabric
- 300 weight smooth fleece exterior and 100 weight fleece interior for superior warmth
- MirrorSeam™ double-layer fleece construction with hidden seams
- MotionWrap™ construction for minimal seams
- Silicone prints on palm and fingers provide solid grip
- Contoured wrist construction for more secure, snug fit
- 2.8oz per pair weight
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed