Shopping Cart $0.00 (0 items)
- There was an error
- It was successful
Okuma Cedros Spinning Reel
Read Reviews (1) | Post a Review
Select a product from the chart below.
Okuma Cedros Spinning Reel - Featuring Okuma's patented baitfeeding system.
Okuma Cedros Spinning Reel - Specifically designed for saltwater use. Cedros spinning reels feature a rigid aluminum body and rotor. Okuma's "Dual Force Drag" system for extreme stopping power, and our proprietary "High Density Gearing" with a special corrosion resistant coating. Combine this with a high speed gear ratio and a customized jigging handle and you have one of the best saltwater jig fishing reels on the market.
- High-Speed gear ratio on all models
- DFD: Precision Dual Force Drag system
- Multi-disk, Japanese-oiled felt drag washers
- 4 HPB corrosion resistant stainless steel ball bearings
- 1 Quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- CRC: Corrosion Resistant Coating process
- HDGII: Corrosion resistant, High density gearing
- ALC: Rigid, diecast aluminum frame
- Corrosion resistant graphite side plate and rotor
- EOS: Patented Elliptical Oscillation System
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized, port spool
- Rigid, forged aluminum screw-in handle design
- Custom blue anodized, machined aluminum handle knob
- Hydro Block water tight drag seal
- Heavy Duty, solid aluminum, gold anodized bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced rotor equalizing system
- Narrow Blade Body design for reduced fatigue
- Cedros spinning reels are backed by a 1-year warranty
Mark Tersey of Rockledge, FL - June, 08 2013:
Great Reel for surf fishing.
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed
|Item #||Model||Retrieve R or L||Reel Weight||Gear Ratio||Line Cap||Price||Quantity|
|1257052||CJ-55S||Right or Left||16.9 oz||6.2:1||340 yds / 12 lb||