Shopping Cart $0.00 (0 items)
- There was an error
- It was successful
- Sale > Fishing Promo 2014 > Baits, Lures, Jigs and Rigs Promo
Magic Worm Bedding
$2.99 - $6.79
Select a product from the chart below.
Magic Worm Bedding - Magic Worm Bedding is made from a special sphagnum peat moss base, an organic fibrous material which will hold up to twenty times its own weight in moisture.
Magic Worm Bedding - Magic Worm Laboratory research has determined that good bedding must be organic, absorbent and easy to work with, and that's what our worm bedding is. Magic Worm Bedding is made from a special sphagnum peat moss base, an organic fibrous material which will hold up to twenty times its own weight in moisture. This ability to control moisture is unique from ground up newspaper beddings that pack, harden and dry out from lack of moisture retention. Its rich dark color darkens worms so they are closer to natural fish food colors. The spongy, fluffy structure of Magic Worm Bedding is maintained because it is made of millions of tiny fibers that also work to toughen and condition worms so they will live longer on the hook and catch more fish. Magic Worm Bedding is clean, odorless and easy to work with. You add only one quart of water to a pound of bedding to support 100 nightcrawlers or 200 smaller worms. When the bedding becomes black, it is full of worm castings and needs to be replaced. Instead of throwing it out like paper bedding, you can use this natural humus as an excellent potting soil.
- Made from a special sphagnum peat moss base
- Rich dark color darkens worms so they are closer to natural fish food colors
- Clean, odorless and easy to work with
- Toughens and conditions worms so they will live longer
- Used bedding is a natural humus and an excellent potting soil
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed
|400151||1 1/2 lb||100||
|400152||4 1/2 lb||101||