Shopping Cart $0.00 (0 items)
- There was an error
- It was successful
- Optics & Electronics > GPS & Navigation Gear > GPS > Handheld GPS
Garmin Montana 650 Touchscreen GPS(1277484)
Read Reviews (1) | Post a Review
Garmin Montana 650 Touchscreen GPSGarmin Montana 650 Touchscreen GPS - Big and tough, goes anywhere and everywhere, the next generation in rugged, touchscreen GPS devices.
Garmin Montana 650 Touchscreen GPS - Take it hiking. Take it hunting. Take it on the water. Montana 650 features a bold 4 in. color touchscreen dual orientation display and supports multiple mapping options like BirdsEye Satellite Imagery and it has a 5 megapixel camera to boot. Montana has key features for the outdoors such as a 3-axis tilt-compensated compass and barometric altimeter. Buy the auto mount and a City Navigator NT map and it'll give you spoken turn-by-turn driving directions.
- Unit dimensions: 2.9" x 5.7" x 1.4"
- Display size: 2"W x 3.5"H
- Weight: 10.2 oz with included lithium-ion battery pack; 11.7 oz with 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Battery life: up to 16 hours (lithium-ion); up to 22 hours (AA batteries)
- Waterproof: yes (IPX7)
- Built-in memory: 3 GB
- Accepts data cards: microSD card (not included)
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 4000
- Routes: 200
- Track log: 10,000 points, 200 saved tracks
- Electronic compass: yes (tilt-compensated, 3-axis)
- Touchscreen: yes
- Barometric altimeter: yes
- Camera yes (5 megapixel with autofocus; automatic geo-tagging)
gps_dr of Thornton, CO - November, 15 2013:
Some people think this GPS is too large. Same outline as my trusty Garmin 76CSx, a little thicker. But, a lot more screen area that helps me keep things in reference. I map cycling trails with my GPS. The touch screen makes it a breeze to enter information. I can make my data fields appear and dissappear with one touch. No more going thru menus to see all map or trip info on map. Programable too. I set it up to display my shortcuts on brightness/lock screen (trip/track reset, tracklog on/off, mark spot etc). Two taps of power button brings up camera app. My old 76CSx still works fine, but couldn't do aerial imagery that I find very handy at times. Plenty of room for maps, imagery and photos. Brought me right to my trail cam via different route when I went to retrive it. Have HuntingGPS map loaded on it, works fine with BirdsEye aerial images. Lets me know where all the closed logging roads go in relation to cover.
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed